Monday, April 27, 2009

Dental Coverage in M.D.(Dentist Help)?

I have health coverage through my job but theres no dental coverage. I really need to have my wisdom teeth pulled b/c there coming in and I don't have much room left. I also need some bonding work done I'm sure. On average how much does it cost to go for a checkup to the dentist? Does anyone know what kind of dental coverage I can get? If there is a dentist who can let me know what kind of money am I looking at I would greatly apperciate it. Also I maybe and if not may soon be pregnant and I heard you can have dental work done but not until the second trimester and for them to take x-rays when your pregnant you have to wear a lead jacket to protect the baby. Is this true?

Dental Coverage in M.D.(Dentist Help)?
SINCE THE COSTS DO VARY FROM DENTIST TO DENTIST IT'S UNREALISTIC TO GIVE YOU A QUOTE, BUT AS FAR AS FINANCES ARE CONCERNED, YOUR MOST RESONABLE COST WILL BE IN A DENTAL SCHOOL SETTING. BEING PREGNANT OR NOT SHOULD NOT STOP YOU FROM HAVING APPROPRIATE CARE.
Reply:AmeriPlan has a cheap dental discount program, maybe you can check there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net