Monday, April 27, 2009

What is the best dental coverage in Canada?

I live in B.C. and am only working part-time as a young adult. What would the best coverage be for dental or extended health insurrance, etc. I've looked at coverme.com and Bluecross, are there any others or are one of them better than the other? I have a chipped tooth, so I wouldn't mind having none of the "you have to wait for a three-months no claims period" stuff.

What is the best dental coverage in Canada?
In Canada, you're better off with a pair of pliers from the hardware store.
Reply:I'm sorry to say that most insurance companies will have a 90 day grace period, which is a pain. I would check out Great West Life, Manulife and Sunlife, I find that they have the most comprehensive coverage. It all depends on how much work you need and how much you are willing to spend a year on dental coverage.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net