Monday, November 16, 2009

Is the coverage in www.bestforlessdental.com really worth it?

I know i need a root canal done on my 31 tooth but i dont have the money. I was surfing aroung the web and i came acros the site www.bestforlessdental.com. They offer three plans and i'm thinking about getting the premium plan so i can get my root canal done for cheaper. So does anyone have this coverage? is it worth it? Do you know of any better coverages outhere somewhere? What all do they cover?





P.S. Some people tell me not to get dental insurance becuse its not worht it. is that true?

Is the coverage in www.bestforlessdental.com really worth it?
Be careful with these plans. I just looked that site up and in my area it gave me a list of clinics I wouldn't send my worst enemy to. Also, it mentions waiting periods for two of the policies, these waiting periods are so you can pay more of the premiums before they do any major work (like crowns, bridges, partials, dentures etc.)


My mom always used to say, if it looks too good to be true, it usually is %26amp; you get what you pay for.


These are two warnings I would pass along to you befoe getting into a plan like this. Good luck~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net