Friday, May 21, 2010

Aetna Vital Savings or Delta Dental?

I live in Hoboken, NJ. I am looking for basic coverage for me (26) and my husband (44), as well as my father-in-law (67). We need just basic coverage for us and additional services for my father-in-law. We're not really concerned about the out of pocket costs, and would prefer something that offers the easiest plan to use plus access to the most dentists.





Which would you recommend and why?

Aetna Vital Savings or Delta Dental?
I billed for dental insurance payments for the last 3 years and I can tell you from my experience that Delta dental is accepted most places and if Aetna Vital savings is an HMO don't get it- a PPO insurance is ALWAYS better- you can choose where you want to go and most dentists accept Delta.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net