Monday, May 17, 2010

Have you ever worked for Starbucks?

Do they do background checks?


How long must you be employed to qualify for their health and dental coverage? Does their health insurance cover the cost of having a baby in the hospital?

Have you ever worked for Starbucks?
These are all good questions you should ask when you apply...Is there something you are worried about with a background check?
Reply:No, but it sounds difficult to learn all that lingo!





LOL my friend did work at Starbucks for six months. I think they did a background check on her, and I am not sure if she had dental/medical coverage. Six months might not be long enough to get it, but I don't know.


I do know that she enjoyed the job because it was relatively good pay and she got lots of tips. Plus she met tons of cute guys there ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net