Monday, May 17, 2010

My employer will pay for me to get my own Health Insurance - Who would be the best - I'm in Georgia?

I want Hospital and Dental coverage . . . Need Answer ASAP





Thanks for your help

My employer will pay for me to get my own Health Insurance - Who would be the best - I'm in Georgia?
Blue Cross Blue Shield is a great company, and they offer a great product for what you're needing. Try looking in your local Yellow Pages for agents that sell health insurance, and get on the phone to get some quotes. Individual insurance is a bit different from group insurance, so, based on whether or not you have any pre-existing conditions, it might take your application awhile to go through the underwriting process (just letting you know since it seems to be urgent for you to get some insurance in a hurry!).
Reply:Blue cross/Blue shield?





Look in the yellow pages under insurance. There are probably brokers who sell it.





I'm in Macon, GA.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net