Monday, May 17, 2010

Lower jaw pain?

One morning I woke up with severe jaw pain. I was not too worried, thinking I just slept on it wrong. That was two weeks ago and I have to take pain killers every night so I can sleep. I don't have dental coverage and hope it will go away on its own. Any ideas what could be causing pain on one side of my jaw?

Lower jaw pain?
Yep. Your gum around one of your wisdom teeth may be infected and can be the cause of the pain. You may have to get it pulled out. I had the same thing last week. I went to my dentist and was told that the gum around one of my wisdom teeth was infected. The pain has stopped now, but the suggestion was to get it out since I don't really use it to chew and leaving it will cost me more pain later.





The pain sometimes feel like it's moves all up to the ear. You really need to go to the dentist and get it checked and treated.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net